Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm an aunt.

Last week I took some time off work to go visit my little sister, her husband, and their new baby! My little nephew Evan Matthew.

2011-03-15 santa rosa 019

He was kind of scared of me at first, or just a little confused why I looked so much like his mom but wasn't actually his mom and kept taking pictures of him!

2011-03-15 santa rosa 032

But he came around pretty quickly. I feel like he grew up noticeably just in the 4 days I was there! By the last day he was almost smiling! Little Evan is so super adorable and his big brothers are so excited to have another brother! I had a great time visiting with all of them and hope to get back soon.

2011-03-16 santa rosa 005

Enjoy this video of the little guy hiccupping which is the cutest/funniest ever.


The rest of my trip was filled with lots of friends, gin, dancing, delicious food and fun. I miss California but was so glad to get home to Portland.

<3

No comments: