Thursday, January 15, 2009

artsy

Since I am not working, I am trying to be productive as much as I can. Meaning I am trying to get back into making vector art in between applying for jobs. I really do enjoy it when I am doing it for fun or for friends. I am toying with the idea of selling prints on Etsy, but that would mean getting them printed and framed etc, and well it wouldn't be that difficult, I just don't know if I want to do it. Not sure how big a demand there is for these things.

Here are some recent ones I have done in the past couple weeks.
stripes

profiles

chris3ff

I really love all three of these. Look for more and more and more soon over at Shesagiant.com and a super secret project I am going to start working on soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I for one am a fan of the vectors you have done. And of the 3 you just posted, the third is my favorite. I think it is my love or argyle though. =)

I think they're great.

Unknown said...

I love your vector art. Etsy would work out great. Ive been wanting to maybe do some stuff to sell on that site as well.
:)

Holly said...

I'm glad you're working on some art pieces. I love them all, you're very talented. There is a nice, subtle sense of elegance to each and everyone of them.